We manage your project from start to finish.
As a partner, we view our role as your advocate. Whether it’s a residential project, or light commercial…we are there to ensure the project is designed and constructed within your budget and that you receive the level of quality you expect. in two phases: preconstruction and construction. Meaningful preconstruction services bring value, potential cost savings, and informed decision-making to the client while eliminating surprises to provide you with a predictable outcome. We take the value analysis process very seriously, thinking outside the box to achieve your goals with your budget and project needs in mind. We firmly believe that early involvement of the construction team benefits every aspect of the essay writer project. During the preconstruction phase, we provide planning and scheduling, estimating, constructability reviews, purchase of long-lead items, budget development and monitoring, and prequalification of subcontractors. During the construction phase, we buy all required material, subcontractor services, build your facility, and ensure that your facility is fully operational.
It’s during this construction phase, that our focus shifts to continuously monitor manpower, quality, schedule, and project costs.
- • Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- • Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- • Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- • Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
- • Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
- • Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- • Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- • Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
- • Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- • Develop or implement quality control programs.